Ribbon Braids

 Ribbon Braids. I'm crazy about pretty hairstyles! My bathroom is full of bobby pins, rubber bands of all colors, barrettes, and headbands, I regularly braid my hair and collect sloppy bun tutorials and other buns. 

Anyway, as soon as Miss A had some hair, I started styling her. And if you really can't say that she's very girlish when it comes to outfits (she is more and more reluctant to put on dresses and skirts), she NEVER moans when it comes to styling her, even choosing with me the hairstyle of the day: one or 2 buns, one or two braids, African or not? In short, I really enjoy it!


Where I also enjoy myself is on Pinterest where I have fun pinning pictures of pretty hairstyles in the "Hot Sexy Mom" ​​section. Over the pictures, I came across a tutorial for a little girl from the A cup of Jo blog.



To achieve this hairstyle, you will need:

  • An Anti-Frizz Serum
  • a Scarf
  • Flat Pliers Of Your Color Of Bits
  • A Brush
  • A Rubber Band

The Tutorial

Detangle your locks and apply a dab of anti-frizz serum to your lengths. Select a section of hair (like getting a high half-tail) and tie it with one end of the chosen scarf. 

Then divide the hair into two equal parts. Fabric included, you get the three "strands" necessary for the hairstyle. Start by braiding the first 2 rows of your braid in a classic way.

Then, adding strands (among the hair that has remained loose) to each strand that you bring to the other side to obtain a plated braid. Continue to the ends and finish by securing the end with a rubber band. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Chia Seeds For Weight Loss