reviews of beauty pie

 "Does Beauty Pie stay up to the hype? I evaluation a number of products to look if it is well worth subscribing"


Beauty and innovation pass hand in hand, however there’s been nothing quite as disruptive to the world of makeup and skin care as whilst Beauty Pie released. It became one of the first of its kind – assume Avon woman however with a modern on line update.

It encouraged us to cost brand loyalty again – as opposed to switching from brand to logo – by means of looking to produce high quality merchandise across the board. It’s a one-forestall store for all your beauty necessities, so you don’t have to be ready in for a couple of deliveries from special shops. Not to say the low-cost pricing.

If you’ve ever questioned what all the hype is ready, I’ve accomplished all of the difficult be just right for you and broken down EYNTK approximately a Beauty Pie club and attempted out all the goods, so you can use your cash accurately.

Welcome to the arena of Beauty Pie, people.

What is Beauty Pie?


The intention of Beauty Pie is to provide consumers with excessive-quit hardworking products, without the hefty charge tag. I recognize, it sounds almost too true to be genuine.

A lot of merchandise nowadays have extortionate markups on their prices, but Beauty Pie avoids this by way of asking clients to buy immediately from them. This permits them to keep away from adding on prices for stuff like e-tailer charges, excessive advertising and shelf space in different stores.

Since its release in 2016, the emblem has branched out from makeup to skin care, supplements, fragrances, hair… you name it, they’ve got it. Not handiest does this make buying easy and easy, however it also encourages exact old school emblem loyalty, due to the fact you recognize the pleasant is guaranteed.

Is it really worth being a member of Beauty Pie?


Beauty Pie is type of like having a Costco card (naked with me). For a flat fee of £10 a month, you’re capable of get admission to special (examine: cheap) “membership charges”.

For example, instead of paying £60 for their Deep Moisture Miracle Cream, you may pay simply £17 for precisely the same product in case you’re a member. See, your tenner a month is already saving you money in the end.

Being a member also receives you chose merchandise special for buddies of Beauty Pie and you can cancel at any time. If you are a month-to-month £10-a-month member, you do have a cap on how an awful lot you could spend in stated month, even though. You can’t rack up a bill of over £three hundred – that’s the seize. However, your spending restriction does renew every month.

OR, you may choose a flat charge of £fifty nine for a year and receive your entire every year purchasing allowance prematurely. Whatever floats your boat (and your bank account).

You don’t even need to sign on to shop for the goods, if you don’t want to. You gained’t get the member-different savings, but in case you’re a commitaphobe and need to try out the emblem earlier than you sign on, that is also an option.

What must I purchase first from Beauty Pie?


Well, I’m glad you requested. I volunteered to be a guinea pig and examined out all of the goods I could get my fingers on (I recognise, it's such a sacrifice on my part), so that you can make the pleasant shopping list and keep a few cash ultimately.

If you’re not sure wherein to start, these are my non-public favs – plus, those I would perhaps pass on.

1. Beauty Pie Triple Hyaluronic Acid Deep Moisture Miracle Cream


This cream is the definition of luxe. Considering it’s jam-filled with hyaluronic acid, I became concerned this will be too thick for my mixture pores and skin, however the gel-like texture seeps in effortlessly and gave my skin an real plumping effect.

It’s also the quality primer for clean make-up utility. Safe to say, I gobbled this entire jar in just a few weeks. If you’re seeking out a hydrating however non-greasy moisturiser, I can’t rave about these items enough.

2. Beauty Pie Superdrops Brightening Niacinamide (10%)


I cannot stop fangirling over this product. I've even written an entire love letter to the Beauty Pie Superdrops Brightening Niacinamide serum – it is that proper. If you’re quick on time, this basically cut my monthly breakouts in half and took my skin to an entire different stage while it got here to glow. 100/10 from me.

3. Beauty Pie Super Healthy Skin Sheer Tinted Oil-Free SPF20


This tinted moisturiser become constantly out of stock, so I stuck on that there has been numerous hype round it pretty fast. I’m a complete-insurance kinda gal and this didn’t quite offer enough for me.

It is oil-loose and in reality wasn't as vivid as previous tinted moisturisers than I’ve attempted, which became a good marvel. It additionally lasted from morning till bedtime, which became stunning for some thing this sheer. Did I mention it has SPF20, too?

4. Beauty Pie Super Healthy Hair Elastic-Repair Treatment


I hadn’t heard tons about the logo’s hair collection, so this changed into cloaked in thriller for me.

I didn’t recognise what to expect from its amino acid-packed formulation, however it honestly stood up towards other strengthening merchandise I’ve attempted for my very unnoticed strands. I didn’t see a massive enhance in shininess, but my hair truely appeared thicker and stronger after using it.

5. Beauty Pie Emergency Pimple Patches


I am a big fan of pimple patches, so those ones had lots to stay up to – however, regrettably, they didn’t.

Look, they’re now not terrible, however they’re just now not a showstopper for me. They stayed placed during the night however didn’t speed up my breakouts as an awful lot as I might have preferred (cc my move-to Florence through Mills Spot Stickers for this one).

The packaging also seemed a bit immoderate for my liking – for each plastic sachet, you most effective get 4 spot stickers inside (16 spot stickers in general = quite a few bits of plastic).

6. Beauty Pie Superdose C C- Suite Rapid Action Power Brightener



It’s now not talked about plenty as compared to other components like retinol, but my pores and skin gets very angry via diet C. I know I need the antioxidant in my ordinary, so it makes things problematic.

I turned into worried approximately this one placing my pores and skin off however it didn’t cause any infection or redness – almost unheard of for me. In fact, the serum changed into so light-weight and non-sticky as compared to previous Vitamin C serums I’ve tried that it exceeded all my expectations.

Not most effective does it even out pores and skin tone thanks to nutrition C, but it also consists of tranexamic acid (an factor it truly is wonderful for lowering put up-acne scars, with out upsetting touchy skins). Together, they make the appropriate brightening duo.

7. Beauty Pie Pomegranate & Baies Rose Luxury Scented Candle


I haven’t met a fragrance from the emblem that I haven’t favored. I’m not going to call names, however this smells identical to greater top class fragrance manufacturers I’ve tried and fills the complete room even after the flame has lengthy been blown out. If you’re a member, this may set you returned simply £20, which is a complete bargain in my eyes.

8. Beauty Pie Soul Providers Re-Energizing Dry Oil Sugar Scrub



Exfoliating my frame within the bathe turned into always the form of factor I were given around to if I ought to do not forget. But this scrub made me want to scoop out the sugary goodness.

It efficaciously smoothed out the keratosis pilaris (AKA bird pores and skin) on my arms and my pores and skin became so hydrated afterwards, I may want to escape with skipping my frame moisturiser if I was short on time. Plus, the scent has me constantly sticking my nostril into the bath – it’s lush.

9. Beauty Pie Arch-Ology Tinted Eyebrow Sculpting Gel



I’ve attempted a variety of tinted brow gels and hated all of them. They’re continually so messy and somehow constantly too dark, to the point where I seem like I’m within the method of having my eyebrows tinted – not the look we’re going for.

The formulation of this turned into tremendously dry, however that helped the comb grasp each hair and saved mess to a minimum. The bronde-ish colour I went for was the proper cool-toned coloration for my brows and furnished me with an appropriate undone no-makeup-makeup appearance.

10. Beauty Pie Supergut Live Bacteria Microbio Culture Capsules


I’m continually in need of some assist within the intestine branch, so I changed into excited to attempt those. They were incredible at maintaining my digestion ticking along and didn’t reason me any issues whatsoever.

Having stated that, I actually have attempted better (hello HUM Nutrition Skin Squad). I assume, in case you’re a member, you could’t get plenty higher than paying £22 for a intestine complement. But if you’re now not, there are higher alternatives for much less than £60.

11. Beauty Pie Triple Hyaluronic Acid Lipopeptide Serum


This comes from the same circle of relatives as my beloved Triple Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser and turned into incredible at keeping my moisture levels topped up, with out making my skin greasy.

The texture for me is the most mind-blowing aspect about it, it’s like jelly to apply. If I needed to pick out among the 2 though, I’d honestly upload the moisturiser to my basket (sorry, serum).

12. Beauty Pie The Perfect Waterproof Mascara (Superglossy Black)


This stuff is fluttery lashes in a tube. Although it wasn’t the darkest mascara I’d ever tried, it supplied the right Bambi-esque smooth volume and definition to my lashes.

The water-proof formulation stood up towards tears (from laughter, don’t fear) like a champ and didn’t smudge on my undereyes at all.

13. Beauty Pie Overnight Skin Perfector 2.0


I have high-quality sensitive skin, so I must be ultra cautious whilst including retinol into my habitual. This consists of a slow-releasing version of the star anti-growing old element, so I changed into eager to look if this gave me all the blessings, with none of the sensitivity.

I’m thrilled to record it lived as much as the venture. I applied simply before bed and when I woke up, there was no redness or irritation in sight. My pores and skin without a doubt seemed extra glowy, and I become inspired with how properly it flattened breakouts after some uses.

It may not be the first-rate product if you’re an intermediate-level retinol user, however for novices (like me) this stuff is a great option.

Post a Comment

0 Comments